|| survey time!
yay! i stole a survey from mikelle's livejournal! i can copy and paste!
(1) The singular boring question: What is your name? kaci
(2) If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been? jordan
(3) Would you name a child of yours after you? no way, man. it's a waste of a perfectly good naming opportunity, not to mention veeery uncreative
(4) If you had to switch first names with a friend of yours, who would you switch with? hm... i really don't think that any of their names would fit me. all their names fit them only
(5) What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? i've been called kah-see before, and people always seem to have problems pronouncing "yoder"... they say stuff like "yodder" or "yonder" or "yoda" and pjory is fond of calling me "yodle"
(6) If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name (like Madonna, Cher, Roseanne)? probably, because my last name is kind of dorky
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(7) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? yupperoonies
(8) Do you think God has a gender? God is not a person. God is an entity and he cannot be classified by any of our earthly standards. bam. what now?
(9) Do you think science counteracts religion? i don't know! i don't think about that sort of thing very often
(10) Do you believe in organized religion? orga-who?
(11) Where do you think we go when we die? heaven or hell
(12) Do you feel a little funny thinking about the questions in this section? um... i don't think so
(13) How easy is it to make you laugh? it depends on what kind of mood i'm in and whether or not i'm medicated
(14) What person you know makes you laugh the most? my dad, amanda, karli, ainsley, and mikelle
(15) Do you laugh at jokes you know you shouldn't? i try to restrain myself, but then i end up turning purple or something
(16) Do you tell jokes you know you shouldn't? very quietly
(17) What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile? pants. don't ask me why, but i find the word pants very amusing
(18) What do you think is the funniest thing you've ever said or written? my PotC parody... a whole month & 25 chapters of randomness and hilarity... READ IT. i'll try to post some scenes from it later on when i find the time
(19) Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching? hell, i dance when everybody's watching
(20) What is/are the worst song(s) you have ever heard? don't even get me started on that one...
(21) What song(s) do you wish you could understand a little better? how would you not understand a song?
(22) What song(s) are constantly in your head? 1985 by bowling for soup, vindicated by dashboard confessional, bohemian rhapsody by queen, and wake up by three days grace
(23) What song(s) do you think describe your personality best? accidentally in love by counting crows, head over feet & bitch by alanis morissette
(24) If you were to serenade the object of your affections, which song(s) would you use? oh God, i would never have the nerve to do that
(25) If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used? only one by yellowcard. that's it. right there. if he sang that to me, he would own me forever.
(26) What movie(s) do you love that nobody else seems to? benny & joon
(27) Do you agree with the idea that sequels are always worse than the original? nothing is ever as good as the original, except for the lord of the rings
(28) Who's your favorite Star Wars character? luke skywalker is hot, but you just can't beat chubakka & yoda
(29) What kind of movie do you think there should be more of? funny movies full of sexy men
(30) What movie(s) do you simply not understand the appeal of? crossroads... rawr.
(31) When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness? bahhhh health... if it's tastes good, i eat it. nuff said.
(32) What's your favorite kind of cheese? monterey jack. wow. i actually just answered that, didn't i?
(33) What do you think your answer to the previous question reveals about your personality? that i have nothing better to do than pick a favorite kind of cheese
(34) If you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it? depends on what was in it
(35) Do you ever feel guilty eating meat? only if i've seen the actual animal it was made out of
(36) Mac or PC? PC, i guess...
(37) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer, as long as it works? zippo
(38) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversation? only when fighting
(39) Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or on the telephone? sometimes, because i have more time to think out exactly what i'm going to say and i have more nerve to say stuff on aim
(40) Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later? i've never bidded on ebay... i suppose i haven't lived yet
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(41) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? eew no.
(42) What do you love most about the other gender? the strength, the crooked smiles, the protectiveness, and for some reason i am in love with guys arms & hands & facial structure
(43) What do you dislike most about the other gender? they can be crude and vulgar
(44) What do you understand least about the other gender? one word: football.
(45) Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just because a good-looking celebrity is in it? aaaaaaaaall the time
(46) What celebrity's autograph do you want most? well, let's see.... johnny depp, viggo mortensen, orlando bloom, hal sparks, tyson ritter, ryan key, adam brody, ben mackenzie, seth green, james marsters, elijah wood, sean astin, billy boyd, dominic monaghan
(47) Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who? nope.
(48) If there was to be a movie about you, who do you think should play you (in personality, looks or both)? oh wow... i don't know... amber benson (tara from buffy) i guess
(49) Does it ever annoy you when you know someone is a celebrity but you can't remember why? not really...
(50) If you could enter any celebrity's mind like in "Being John Malkovich", whose would you enter? britney spears, just so i could see exactly what was going on in her life and then tell EVERYONE about it and ruin her career and then hopefully never have to hear another one of her God-forsaken song
(51) Do you want to be John Malkovich? i'll pass, thanks
(54) Do you actually know your Social Security Number? yes, but i'm not going to tell you what it is
55 Do you actually know your IP address? no idea
(56) Do you know what an IP address is? not a clue
7) Do you know the four-character extension on your ZIP code? nopers
(58) Ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives? oh yes.
(59) Does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc.? AHHHHHHHHH
(60) What do you think of pi? pie? i like pie!
(71) What is your favorite possession? my uber-cool grey, white, and pink vans
(72) What physical, tangible possession do you want most? a purple star-shaped electric guitar
(73) How badly do you want it? pretty darn bad
(74 How long did it take you to understand why the last question is in this section? ...wha-?
(76) Does Christmas music too far away from Christmas annoy you? no way! i sing Christmas songs all year long. keep the spirit alive!
(77) How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? the moment i have my first child
(78) What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? hehehe... one year i was cinderella and i had one ferking cool custom-made dress
(79) What was the worst Halloween costume you ever had? my Faith costume.... but nothing beats the slayer run!
(80)what holiday do you think has still managed to retain its original meaning? arbor day!
(81) There are currently no federal holidays during August- what should be put there? KACI DAY!!!!!!!! everyone worship me and give me lots of prezzies! yeah, that works.
(82) How good is your short-term memory? it depends
How good is your long-term memory? reeally good
(84) What is your earliest memory? seeing dumb & dumber when i was a baby... wow, that's sad, isn't it?
(85) What is your happiest memory (other than recieving this survey)? wow, there are so many
(86) What is your strangest memory? whoa. don't even get me started
(87) What song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize? it would be awesome to be able to recite monty python and the holy grail
(88) What movie makes/made you cry? i rarely cry during movies... but lots of episodes of buffy have made me cry, like the episode when buffy dies the second time, the episode when spike sees buffy for the first time after she was resurrected, the episode when oz leaves, the episode when oz comes back, the episode when riley leaves, the episode when riley comes back, the episode when tara dies, the episode when willow tries to destroy the world, and the episode when spike dies
(89) What book makes/made you cry? when sirius died in the fifth harry potter book, i was holding back tears while walking on the treadmill
(90) What song makes/made you cry? i don't think a song has ever made me cry, but "only one" by yellowcard literally gives me chills every time i hear it
(91) What makes/made you laugh so hard you cried? peoples
THREE TRULY RANDOM QUESTIONS
(92) Would you like to be cloned? no way man! what, do i just let them make another me, then it comes to my house, dismembers me, stuffs me in a meat locker, and starts living my life? i think not.
(93) Do you wish you could be alive when the world was ending, just to experience it? NO FERKING WAY
(94) Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango? THUNDERBOLTS AND LIGHTENING! VERY, VERY FRIGHTENING! mamamia, mamamia, MAMAMIA LET ME GO! ok, i should stop now...
(95) Do you think that one hundred and one questions is too long? no way. i want mooooore!
(96) Do you think the one hundred interesting questions actually were interesting? some more than others
7) Are you sorry you began filling it out? nuh uh
(98) What question do you wish it had asked? i have no earthly idea
(99) How would you have answered it? with these: i have no earthly idea
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
(100) When was the last time you let the people you love know you love them? all the time, but there is that one guy who i haven't told just yet... :X
(101) What do you want the people who are reading this survey to know? ahhhhh i have no idea! don't put me on the spot like that!!!!!!!